We spoke to Johan Rooryck. As editor of open access journals, as well as executive director of the COAlition S he is one of main contributors to open science. We talked about the transition of journals to Open Access, Plan S and the future of the publishing.
- ‘Plan S’ and ‘cOAlition S’ – Accelerating the transition to full and immediate Open Access to scientific publications
- Principles and Implementation | Plan S
- Transformative Journals: analysis of Year 1 (2021) | Plan S
- Journal Comparison Service (JCS) | Plan S
- Science should not pay for overpaid CEOs of academic publishers – ScienceGuide
- Arguments over European open-access plan heat up
- Plan S: Association of American Publishers Join Chorus of Criticism
- High-profile subscription journals critique Plan S
- About – AmeliCA
- Responsible Research Assessment and Evaluation | Plan S
The transcript you can find in the web-player is an automatic transcription of the interview . The process is not very precise and it has not been revised by humans therefore there will be many errors in the text.